Thursday, July 12, 2007

Volunteers needed




Volunteers needed...


If you're going into grade 12 and want to do a few of your casual pictures during the summer, give me a call. I am wanting to do up a new promotional DVD to send out to the schools in the fall, and I was hoping to get some outdoor samples. If you come in, you'll get your session free of charge, and will also recieve 8 wallet sized prints ($45.00 value) When school starts back up, I'm hoping that some people might book in to do their cap and gown and casual pictures a little earlier, so we can do some outside shots. So it you are up to it, let me know. I would like 4 or 5 people and would like to do them sometime in July if possible. And if you know of any grade 12 students who want to book in sessions indivually, tell them to contact me. Normally I do whole classes, but I will take people on their own as well.


Thanks!


Tatum



No comments: