Monday, June 2, 2008

My crazy week

For those of you who check in regularly, I apologize that it's been over a week since my last post. I have had a super hectic week. I attended a great workshop for three days last week, then came home to photograph two full days of grad students. It's been a bit hairy, but well worth it. The workshop was hosted by Red Leaf Studios (www.redleafstudios.ca) We even got to go out on a few photo shoots, complete with live models!! Very cool. It was awesome to learn some new posing techniques, lighting tips, and see the different equiptment used by the studio. Now I have an even bigger Wish List! I've gone a little post happy tonight, so there are quite a few. I also designed yet another new logo, so any comments on that would be appreciated. I have trouble sticking with one I like :)






An shot of everyone in action.










3 comments:

kp said...

Love your watermark! Love your perspective on these shots, I can't believe I was at the same location with you!!! Awesome work Tatum!!!!!

Gail Kenney said...

Really really nice work, Tatum.. I'll keep them in mind if they do a workshop near me.

Anonymous said...

Tatum.... great logo and shots from the workshop! Lookin' good!!!!