Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A peak at some November sessions

Well, I've finally gotten around to adding a few images. I was getting the gears from a few people about why nothing new was going up. So here is small glimse of what I was up to in November. I wanted to put more up, but I think there's enough now to make up for my month's blog absence.
This time of year is the craziest time for me, so it's pretty tough to get enough time to update this sort of things. I'm busy getting orders for Christmas sent to the lab, doing up invoices, mailing parcels, making phone calls, etc. so blogging kind of falls to the bottom of the "to do" list. Thanks to everyone who was faithful and kept on checking! There are new images on the website as well, so you can always check in on there for updates.
http://www.papermoonphotography.com

A Valentine's Day special will be posted shortly after Christmas on here, and possibly on the site, so keep watch for it ladies!








































































































































































































































No comments: