Sunday, October 28, 2007

I'm slacking off in the posting dept!

Wow. It's been quite a while since I've posted anything. The reason I haven't added anything new in the last week and a half is because I have been busy building a new website. It's a great company designed for helping photographers manage their own sites. So now that I'm able to update my website myself, I have a feeling I'll be posting less stuff on here. This was my sort of bonus area, to display recent sessions that didn't make it up onto the website.

So if you're one of those people who check in regularly (my sister in law Kim is going to be looking on tuesday for her kids, and sorry, I'm not going to have them on here! But check the website....) try looking at the website instead. So far I've been dropping a few new pictures in every few days as I have new sessions. I love it. The girl who had been doing my website for me (Melinda Masse) was awesome, but she has also been getting very busy with her own photography, and was getting pretty bogged down with my requests. So it worked out well that I was able to set up this new site.

I will still try and add images to here every once and a while, but right now I am so swamped with orders and sessions for people wanting Christmas delivery, that I have to put this to the side for awhile.

Thanks for checking in and visit the website whenever you'd like!

www.papermoonphotography.com

tatum

No comments: