Saturday, August 30, 2008

CALLING ALL 2009 GRADS!!!!!!!!!



Yes, I'm yelling!!!! I NEED to get some grads booked for October! I had so much fun last year doing outdoor grad casuals in the fall, but my September is already booked up for this year. I know that you all aren't really starting to think of casuals yet, but if you wait, we won't be able to do any outdoor stuff.

If you're in Grade 12, and want to do your casuals ouside, please call the studio and book an appointment. I'm filling up fast with families, and have no weekends left until mid november. I don't want to miss out on getting some students done while it's still nice, so dial away! 306-697-2435.





For more samples, visit the website, and go to Portfolios, then Celebrating 18, or check out my group on Facebook, Celebrating 18 with Paper Moon Photography.
http://www.papermoonphotography.com

No comments: