Monday, August 18, 2008

Lumsden wedding


This past weekend I shot my first wedding after being back from holidays. I think I was more nervous than the bride and groom! After 8 years of shooting weddings, my stomach is still all butterflies every saturday.
This couple had the most beautiful ceremony. It was my first Orthodox ceremony, and it was so interesting. Nearly the entire ceremony was sung by the Father and the choir in the loft, and it felt so sacred. It was really cool to see this young couple have such a connection to their faith and eachother. I really enjoyed being a part of this ceremony, and experiencing the different traditions that it included.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These images are so beautiful and romantic. No trace of any type of butterflies. You did a wonderful job!

Jill