Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kipling Grads

It's been a busy couple weeks around here. I've had so many sessions lately, that I've been having to stay up til all hours of the night to keep caught up. I have so much fun shooting the Grade 12 students, and this month I've had the Kipling students in. There are so many beautiful girls in this class! And you guys were all so photogenic. It was a lot of fun. I've only had a few boys in the studio so far, and I haven't gotten to editing them yet, but I don't think they'll be too offended that I didn't post their images. Boys tend to not care quite as much as the girls ;)


As is stated in my little blurb to the right, these images are not to be reproduced in any form. I make my living taking pictures, and I have to remind people that these images are not to be printed from the site, or your Cds that you recieve. If you choose to print your images, instead of ordering through the studio, it makes it really hard for me to keep doing what I do. Please respect my profession and place all orders through the studio. They'll look like crap if you print them off of here anyway, so please just check these out on here, and get your real prints done through me. Then they'll look deadly, and they won't have the big ugly copyright across them.


Thanks for letting me rant quickly. Hope you enjoy the shots we got!




























































































No comments: