Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thanks!

Wow! I can't believe the response to this! Thank you to all the girls who contacted me. I have such a variety of ages, which is sooooo awesome. I sent out this e-mail/blog post at 1:30 in the morning on sunday night, and by 9:30 a.m. monday morning, I had already booked in the first three ladies for the discounted rate.

There were quite a few others who also contacted me and booked in at the regular rate. If you are still interested, just let me know. It looks like my quiet March may not end up being so quiet after all!

"The Secret Session" featuring the Little Black Book - These sessions can run anywhere from a 1/2 hour to 1 hour. You can bring a few changes in outfits if you'd like. When I get finished shooting your session, then it's time for me to sit down and do designing of the album. I will make a customized album for you, in whichever size you choose. It will be designed as a storybook album, similar to my wedding albums. There is alot more time involved after you leave the studio than there is actually taking the pictures. A lot of hours go into editing the images, and setting up the layouts for the pages. But the end result will be gorgeous. To see samples of wedding album layouts, check out the website. www.papermoonphotography.com Under Portfolios you can look in the Storybook section, and there are also a few different layout samples in the Custom section. This will give you an idea of what the final product will look like. The last girl who came in for this type of session even ordered a wall portrait for her bedroom. Something to think about!

I look forward to starting these. Lately I've been shooting a lot of hockey teams, company staff pictures, figure skating clubs, passports, you name it. This will be a fun change!

For prices on the different session packages and albums, please drop me an e-mail. pmphoto@sasktel.net

No comments: