Sunday, February 10, 2008

Women needed - "The Secret Session"

Hey ladies. This post is for you. In the next month or two, I'm hoping to introduce a new type of session. Some of you may have heard of boudior sessions. In this photo shoot, you can wear whatever you are comfortable in, whether that be your sexiest little black dress, or your favorite piece of lingerie. The point is to create images that make you feel hot, and also, make the man in your life blush ;) The images below are actually grad students, but I would shoot a similar style to this. Light and natural, not XXX type stuff. I want you to walk out of the studio feeling like you are smokin'! And by the way, you don't have to be a size 2 to do this. I know how to use lighting to hide areas that you aren't comfortable with, and I will pose you in the most flattering way for your body shape.

If you are interested in being a volunteer for this, to help me kick start the whole thing in motion, please contact me via e-mail (pmphoto@sasktel.net) or phone (306-697-2435).

I will be offering the first 3 women who contact me a session, free of charge, and 25% off on the "Little Black Book". This leather album can hold 12 or 20 images, and sizes range from 4 x 5 up to 10 x 10.


No comments: