Saturday, March 1, 2008

A new set in the studio!!

For the longest time I've wanted to do this set, but wasn't sure how to accomplish it. A few days ago I was inspired by a fellow photographer in the states, to make this happen. Her name is Amy and her website is http://www.inspireportrait.com/ She explained how to set it up and light it, and on a whim today in Regina, I bought my laminate and baseboard and just decided to do it. I love the living room feel to it. I'm picturing a 6 month old sitting in my little wicker bowl, in just a diaper. Or a newborn all curled up in it. I just snapped a few shots on it tonight after Brent and I laid the flooring. Gotta love snap together laminate. We did this in about a 1/2 hour! No glueing or cutting, as I need to slide it out of the way when I use my wall adjacent to this set.

If you can picture your little one in here, give me a call. 6 months (or when they're sitting, but not crawling yet) is a perfect age. Almost anything you do makes them giggle, and they can't get away!!
306-697-2435
pmphoto@sasktel.net






1 comment:

Corla Rokochy said...

Hey Tatum
Your stuff is looking great as always. Your new set looks fabulous can't wait to see some shots! Way to keep being inovative!
Corla