Saturday, March 29, 2008

Snowy family pictures

This family called a few weeks ago and were hoping to get some outdoor snowy pictures done. When it came to the day of their appointment, there wasn't a whole lot of snow on the ground at our house, and the wind was bitter cold. I called to confirm, and they were still up for it, so I packed up my gear (and Casey) and headed out to their farm. I was thinking that the pictures were going to be fairly blah, since in town the trees were bare, the ground was brown, and the wind was strong. I got out to their farm, and to my surprise there was a few feet of snow in the yard, and the beautiful full pines blocked alot of the lovely saskatchewan breeze! I actually ended up needing to borrow winter boots from them, because I foolishly came out in sneakers with no socks (my trademark). I think they turned out pretty good! Much better than I had thought they would.










No comments: