Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Sorry, no pictures......

I've done two of the "Secret Sessions" this past week, and they both turned out fabulous. Two different women, both of whom were beautiful. Here's a quote from one of them.


" I just wanted to send a quick note to tell you that I had so so so much fun yesturday and I really appreciate all the work you do. Thank you so much for yesturday, it made me feel good. That is a confidence booster I think. It was a great day!"
SS client "A"

What I've enjoyed about these sessions so far is watching the women light up when they see an image of themselves on the camera that they really love. It's such a great feeling to be able to make a woman feel good about her body, through images like this. There were so many beautiful pictures of these two ladies, but of course, they're not going up on the blog!!

No comments: