Saturday, April 26, 2008

First wedding of 2008!

WARNING!!! I have posted a lot of images from the wedding I shot this afternoon! It was my first of the year, so to go along with the nerves, I was also very excited to get back into the swing of things. I'm sitting here at 11:22 p.m. with a glass of wine (how many jobs are you allowed to do that in??!), working on Melody & Darryl's images, and I just can't stop! I keep on finding more that I want to look at and edit. They're a gorgeous couple, and we had some great locations. The white hallway was awesome! So bright and clean looking. We popped over to the Gov't House afterwards for a few outdoor shots, even though the goosebumps were very visible on the poor girls. Thanks for toughing it out :) As I'm working on these, you guys are all still at your reception partying the night away. I hope you're having a great time!









And a bit of Rider Pride thrown in!




No comments: