Sunday, April 6, 2008

Saturday's sessions

I had two sessions on saturday, and had so much fun with both. They were both so cooperative! The little baby came in and was in a great mood, so that always makes things easier. The dress she's wearing with the bonnet is her great grandmother's. I photographed her older sister in it about 3 years ago as well. The crocheted dress was her grandmother's, so they are both very meaningful (and beautiful!) And I love my new background, so everything was just peachy ;)
After lunch I had another grad student come in for casuals. She was willing to run around town shooting, even though it was fairly chilly. It just makes my day when people are game for going outside, even in our crazy Saskatchewan weather. We had fun and her boyfriend was great with the reflector. Thanks Jordan!



I love her expression in this one. Such a happy girl!



My new favorite spot, the red Windsor block doors!



Anyone from Grenfell will surely recognize the "Pepto Bismal" wall. And everyone thought it was a crazy color to paint the friendship center. I think not. It's terrific! Now we've got to get the old library painted a citrus lime green or something. May as well make the whole street pop!


Quite possibly the sassiest, hippest gown picture I've ever done. I'm using the fan next year for cap and gown. It adds some flare! Never thought of it before.

No comments: