Friday, April 11, 2008

The most precious gift...

Today I got to meet a little girl who's mom and dad had me photograph their wedding. I've said it before, but I just love how I get to grow with families. I've photographed grads, then booked their weddings. Then photographed weddings, and booked in sessions for their pregnancy, newborns and children. I feel so honored that they are trusting me to capture those moments in their lives. I used to be scared to photograph newborns, but I've done a few in the past little while and really enjoyed them. I encourage people to get professional photographs done of their little ones, even if it's not through me (I'm not trying to be a salesperson). I just think it's so important, as they will never stay the same for very long throughout their childhood. You will never regret having your child professionally photographed. It's such a rewarding experience for both you and your photographer. Don't miss out on the priceless keepsake of photographs of your child.





Such a sweet smile! I know it was just from gas, but who cares. It's so cute :)

No comments: