Thursday, April 3, 2008

Small Town Urbanite


I'm so excited about this new session I plan on offering (when the weather warms up a bit!) It's called the Small Town Urbanite Session, and it's all about clicking pics around town. It's geared towards 1-2 people, and I see doing alot of kids, teens and couples. These sessions will be a ton of fun, cause we'll basically spend an hour or so playing. A few locations that I've used around the Grenfell area are, of course, the railroad tracks (a favorite of many), the Windsor block (don't worry, it's newly refurbished, and has cool red doors!), the playground, Howard Derby's vehicle graveyard, brick or stone buildings, and many others.

I've got four different packages available for these sessions. All include a customized leather album, with tons of images filling the pages. There are various sizes, and upgrades are available. If you're interested in these sessions, either for your grad, child or you and your b'friend (or girlfriend, but I'm guessing more girls are looking at my blog than boys), just drop me a line. No obligations, I'll just send you out a PDF with all the info. pmphoto@sasktel.net

I also have a really cool petti skirt coming in a few weeks that I'm dying to try out around town. I'll do a test session when it gets in and post pictures. I think it will fit little girls from about a year to probably 5 years old (elastic waists rock!)



This isn't my picture, just a shot of what the petti looks like that I ordered.

Here's the Small Town Urbanite Style







No comments: