Saturday, September 1, 2007

Agility Dog Show - Grenfell, SK.

Today I spent the day at home in Grenfell, photographing an Agility Dog Show. I did this for the first time last year, and it was kind of fun. I got only my second sunburn of the year, in September no less. These dogs are just great to watch. They're having so much fun, even if they don't always go the direction that they're supposed to. And some of those border collies can really move. My eyes were so strained by the end of the day. I had my face up to my camera basically from 10:00 until 3:00. That a lot of dog pictures! I shot over 500 images today. Now to sort them out is the rest of the job. Here are a few of the first ones I've opened up and looked at.





































1 comment:

Sugar-free said...

These photos are Beautiful!
I would love to see the rest of them and possible some of my dog.