Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Howie's yard with a person!

This afternoon I got to photograph a girl that I've taken many pictures of over the years. I've done her pictures for dance, school, family photos and she was even a beautiful bridesmaid this summer in her dad's wedding that I was the photographer for. But today was a session just for her. And she was up for whatever I suggested. If you've been checking my recent posts, you will have seen my truck shots that I did in a local "antique" car lot. I've been wanting to try and incorporate a person into all of Howie's rusty treasures, and today I got my chance! We did a few pretty fall pictures first, but then it was on to the old vehicles for props. I think they turned out really unique!! Hope you like them.




I love the colors in this shot. I'm so glad her top was a strong deep shade of purple. It wouldn't have looked as sharp if she'd been in a pastel.









1 comment:

Tanice said...

These photos are amazing! The ones with the old vehicles remind me of a clip from a country music video. Great work!!!