Monday, September 24, 2007

More Sisters

These girls and their mom are so much fun. This is the second time they've come for pictures of the three of them, so they were excited to play around outside this time. I've got a gorgeous tree in my backyard that only works for pictures about one week out of the year, then all the leaves get blown away. And this was the week! I was so happy that the weather cooperated.

I've included a sample Christmas card (4" x 8") so that people can see what great designs are available this season. I'll be posting more with other sessions. I've been trying to come up with some different stuff. I don't want everyone all handing eachother the same old boring cards! I design each one on an individual basis. I color coordinate them to the background, clothing, etc. and make it totally personal. I try not to make any two cards the same, so that you know you're getting something unique. If you've had pictures taken earlier in the year and want to get cards made, just let me know. They are on sale right now for $3.00 each and come with their own envelopes.






















No comments: