Sunday, September 9, 2007

September Special

For the month of September only, I will be doing school type photographs. I offer similar packages to those that are done through the school photographers. You will get 1-2 different poses, on your choice of background. Photos will be available for viewing the following day, and orders will be back within a week and a half of ordering.

If you read this and know of anyone who might be interested, tell them to give me a call. Please see the website for contact information. www.papermoonphotography.com and click on the contact link, or e-mail me at pmphoto@sasktel.net

Keep checking the blog for new photos, and spread the word. I have been trying to be dedicated enought to update weekly! I may not be able to keep up with that once family photo season fires up in a few weeks, but I'll try.....

thanks,

tatum

No comments: