Thursday, October 18, 2007

A hectic week

Well, this week was a touch hairy! I had so many sessions, but they were all quite different. Harley's, baby Tigger, families on farms, families in the studio, dogs and a baby girl. Lots of variety. Even a few passports, but if I posted those, I'm sure the people would sue me! Enjoy the fall colors in these, cause I think we're drawing near the end of the pretty autumn foliage. I did some pictures by the weeping birch on saturday, and by tuesday afternoon, nearly half of the leaves were gone. We had to do some creative angles for these motorbike shots to make sure we didn't have too much of the neighbor's vehicle in the background!























































































































































































































































No comments: