Monday, October 8, 2007

Wedding #1 - Grenfell

The first wedding to kick off the marathon weekend was a special one to me. The bride is a good friend of mine, who also babysat my boys this spring for a few months. She's an wonderful person, and she found an equally amazing guy. He's pretty cool, and we're happy that he's decided to make Canada his home, instead of stealing Kimmy away and taking her to Pittsburg, where he's from. Yes, an American, but we're working on getting him Canadianized.

I'd also like to say thank you so much to Ken and Sandy. Because it rained all day, we had to do most of the photos inside, but on the spur of the moment, I phoned some people whom I had done photos for a few years back. They have a back porch that I figured we could do some shots under, and it worked out just perfectly. So thank you again for letting us bombard you with 14 people, and thanks for letting everyone into the kitchen to warm up!































The groommen were a bunch of goofballs. I told them to do a fun shot each, and here's what they came up with!






















Although it's not the nicest weather to have on your wedding day, the rain was very pretty for a few quick pictures!





Here's our girl, all grown up! I met Kim when she was about 12 years old, and she's still the same sweet kid she was then. So caring, and giving, and just an all around nice person. We're all so happy for you Kim and Jeremy! Have a great trip to the states to visit the Crowe clan.










No comments: