Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Triple Wedding Weekend

This Thanksgiving weekend I spend most of my time with people who were not my family. I think next year I'd better keep this weekend open, to make it up to them! I had a wedding on friday, one on saturday, and one on sunday. It was a bit of a whirlwind weekend, but I had a lot of fun. The first two days brought rain, but we still managed to get outdoor shots. The third wedding had a bit of sun, but was super cold. But all three couples were so cooperative and braved wind, rain and cold to get the best pictures possible. So thank you to all of you for being willing to do whatever I suggested. I know it wasn't the most comfortable being out in the weather like that.

I wanted to get a few previews out to the three couples, because it will take me quite a bit longer than usual to get everyone thier images up online. I'll get in touch with you when I have everything finished. Thanks again for the fun time I spent with each of you. I had a great time each day, and managed to get some unique shots for each wedding, despite the non-sunny weather. Hope you enjoy the sneak peak!

No comments: