Monday, October 8, 2007

Wedding #3 - Lumsden

My third wedding of the weekend took place at the Dallas Valley Ranch in Lumsden. It was a very easy going and relaxed wedding. The bride's family are also great friends of mine, so it was awesome to be able to hang out with everyone before the ceremony and enjoy the whole day with them.
I also had a surprise reunion with a girl that I had attended bible school with in Sweden, 12 years ago. Turns out she's the groom's cousin! It was really a blessing to be able to reconnect with her after so many years. But I didn't get her phone number or e-mail, so Luanne, if you are reading this, send me an e-mail so we can chat some more! Our visit felt so rushed, that I really didn't get to ask you much about your past decade!



































































This is the sister of the bride, one of my closest girlfriends. I love this shot of her. She looks so Swedish!











No comments: