Sunday, July 20, 2008

3rd local wedding of July


Today was a nasty weather day as usual, but this family just dealt with it and went with the flow. The bundles of flowers were incredibly beautiful, and I don't think I've ever seen our local hall look so good! They didn't get to have the outdoor wedding that they had planned, but that's not what matters in the big picture. These two are an amazing couple and I'm just so happy to see them together. Congratulations!!



I'm not sure what the big secret was here, but it looks like they might have been cooking up some trouble!

This family was just meant to be together. I photographed them last year as well, and there is just this incredible bond between the couple's kids. It was so neat to watch them all interact together. I don't get too teary at wedding ceremonies usually, but I had a few moments of having to get my eyes refocused when they welcomed eachother's kids into their lives.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tatum, these are gorgeous! You really have a great eye for this.
Jay

Anonymous said...

kl;kl