Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sisters

I couldn't come up with a clever title, so "sisters" will do. I brought Casey along with me again tonight to do this session. He had a blast playing with the baby kitties, combing the dog, and watching the "donkey" (actually a very beautiful Champion horse!) And I had a lot of fun too, photographing these girls. I went in to their house after we were done, and on the walls were pictures I'd done when the girls were about 3 and 6 I would guess. They were some of my first ever clients, way back when I didn't know a whole heck of a lot! So thanks for trusting me way back then, and for watching me grow and allowing me to get some substantially better shots as the years went by.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's pretty cool that they keep calling you back.

they are all great. I especially love the one with the dog.