Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My last grad class of 2008!


On Friday, I finished off the last class of grads for 2008. What a whirlwind this past 6 weeks has been. I was curious to see how many grad students I photographed this year, and since May 16th, I've had over 70 students!! Wow. I have a lot of fun with grad, but I'm also relieved to see an end finally. That's a lot of computer editing time to go along with all the actual shooting.

With the Whitewood class, there weren't many outside options, so alot of the images posted are in the same two places. I tried to make them look as unique as possible, so hopefully I succeeded :) It threatened to rain all day long, but it never did until I was on the road home. Thank goodness for my new truck with a topper! It's ugly, but it keeps my stuff safe and cozy.














3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These Senior Photographs really being out their personality - thank you for posting them :)

Anonymous said...

I love your grad photos Tatum! The lighting, the locations, the personality --> these are so different (and worlds better) from typical grad pictures.

Anonymous said...

Wow, what great impact these images have! Love the colors and the bokeh.