Saturday, July 12, 2008

Another local wedding


These two are two of the sweetest people you'll ever meet. I've known the groom since he was a little fart (we both used to live waaaaay up north, and then both ended up moving to Grenfell! Wierd) so it's kind of cool to see him as a grown up. I also photographed both the bride and groom when they graduated, as well as the bride's two older sister's weddings, so they've been friends and clients for years. I was so happy to be able to capture them as best friends and newlyweds. The clouds came at all the right times, and the rain only pounded during the ceremony, so we were blessed today!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your work, Tatum. You sure know how to capture the romance of the day!

John

Anonymous said...

Tatum, these are beautiful! I enjoy seeing your work.

Andrea

Rob Oresteen said...

Tatum - I love the group shot of the Bride and the bride maids - you nailed this one.

I also love your latest post - nice color.

- Rob

chicago wedding photographer