Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our newest family member


Well, today I lost the title of the only young Duryba wife. I now get to share it with an awesome chick and we can carry on the Duryba name together!
Today's wedding was a blast. The groom is my husband's first cousin, and he is a major car guy. He had his Dart all prettied up and ready for the wedding, so of course, a portion of the pictures had it in there. We had a great time at the supper and got to visit with all the aunties and uncles and cousins, so it was fun to be able to relax after a wedding and just enjoy everyone's company. We're so happy for you guys. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! (p.s. I gave you an extra long preview since it'll take me a bit of extra time to get them all edited with holidays coming up for us)




"What kind of smile are you doing??" asks Reg.

"We'll do our nice pretty sister smiles".

"Now the We're Having The Time of our Lives!! smile.

We had to somehow get the rings incorporated into the car as well. Here's what we came up with! Their love is "locked"... I know, I'm a dork. But I had to give a clue as to what it was if some people were wondering!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these. I kept scrolling down picking a favorite, but couldn't do that. They all are great.
These 2 are lucky to have such a great photographer in the family.
Your color and post processing are exceptional!

Anonymous said...

Tatum,

These are beautiful! They've definitely got that wow factor going on. Love your work and following your blog!

aloha,

g

Anonymous said...

Wow, I love your work...Kirby looked fantastic and you just added to the beauty of their wedding. I love looking at all that you have done. You are AMAZING!!!