Wednesday, July 2, 2008

My 5 seconds of fame

I'm feeling very honored right now. I belong to a great photography forum, and have made a lot of contacts with photographers from around the world. I recieved an e-mail the other day from a photographer in Virginia who wanted to feature me on his blog!! How exciting is that??!! I thought it was pretty cool. What's even cooler is that I'm the first person he chose to kick off his monthly Featured Photographer section. Just scroll down past the wedding video (and view that too to see some of Dave's wedding work). For some reason, I cannot get a link on here. I've tried for 15minutes. So you'll need to copy and paste the address into your address bar. Sorry!

http://studio757photography.wordpress.com

So, um, I was thinking I'll set up a little table on my driveway, and pull up a lawn chair, and if anyone wants an autograph, you can stop by! I'll try not to let my celebrity status go to my head though. I'll try and remember that my life in the spotlight is only short lived!

For those of you who don't know me, I'm TOTALLY kidding!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wanna an autograph?? Your funny Tatum, you rock girl.. Don't forget the cool umbrella while your sitting by your driveway.

Anonymous said...

Your photography speaks for itself Tatum, congratulations on being featured :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! You should be very proud of yourself. Your work is beautiful!

Thomas Photographers said...

You soooo deserve it! Your work is AMAZING!!! Congrats on your fame.

Oh, just a tip: If you want it to link like you have it now, just add "www" to it :)

Anonymous said...

Love your work Tatum!! Congrats on your new found fame! :) So how many autographs have you collected so far?

John

Anonymous said...

we love tatum yes we do we love tatum how bout you!!!





Maryland Bar Mitzvah Photographer




Josh Barry

Anonymous said...

Hola, gotta love fame. Well it's deserved. Your images tend to inspire people. Keep it up.